Identification of neuroma-in-continuity is a challenging diagnosis that traditionally has relied on surgical exploration using both anatomic and electrophysiologic criteria.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Clinical Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Current treatment concepts for neuromas-in-continuity.Injury. 2008; 395: S43-S48
- MRI features of peripheral traumatic neuromas.Eur Radiol. 2016; 26: 1204-1212
- Case report: in-continuity neuroma of the median nerve at the elbow.J Ultrasound. 2014; 17: 229-231
- Evaluation and surgical management of peripheral nerve problems.Neurosurgery. 1999; 44: 825-839
- MR neurography: past, present, future.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2011; 197: 583-591
- Ultrasound-guided percutaneous injection of methylene blue to identify nerve pathology and guide surgery.Neurosurg Focus. 2015; 39 (1-5): E2
- Preoperative ultrasound-guided mapping of peripheral nerves.J Neurosurg. 2013; 119: 709-713
- In-continuity neuroma of the median nerve after surgical release for carpal tunnel syndrome: case report.J Ultrasound. 2015; 18: 83-85
- Diffusion tensor imaging of forearm nerves in humans.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2012; 36: 920-927
- MR neurography of of neuromas related to nerve injury and entrapment with surgical correlation.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2010; 31: 1363-1368
- Diffusion tensor imaging of peripheral nerves.Skeletal Radiol. 2010; 39: 1073-1079
- Tractography of peripheral nerves and skeletal muscles.Eur J Radiol. 2010; 76: 391-397
- Evaluation of diffusion tensor imaging and fiber tractography of the median nerve: preliminary results on intrasubject variability and precision of measurements.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: W65-W72
- Diffusion tensor imaging of peripheral nerves.Semin Musculoskelet Radiol. 2015; 19: 191-200
- Ultrasound of the peripheral nerves.Joint Bone Spine. 2008; 75: 643-649
- High frequency ultrasound evaluation of traumatic peripheral nerve injuries.Neurol Res. 2012; 34: 98-103
- Dependence of the fractional anisotropy in cervical spine from the number of diffusion gradients, repeated acquisition and voxel size.Magn Reson Imaging. 2010; 28: 70-76
- Artifacts and pitfalls in diffusion MRI.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2006; 24: 478-488
Published online: June 06, 2019
Disclosure Statement: No financial disclosures.
© 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.